TOUGH TERRAIN TACKLER.
The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 is built to take on wet and rocky trails. Lightweight in design, it features a sleeker look with a woven heel for a secure fit and feel.
Faster, Sleeker, Stronger
Mesh at the forefoot feels lightweight and enhances ventilation. A woven heel delivers a secure, stable fit.
Nike React technology delivers a smooth, responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the heel provides extra cushioning.
Multidirectional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high-abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents. A rubber pod at the midfoot helps deliver wet-surface traction.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or ground feel.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
- Weight: 10.26oz
- Offset: 4mm (Forefoot: 10.5mm, Heel: 14.5mm)
- Synthetic leather and textiles materials in upper
- Updated collar